AA recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

macdu

I heard from a flowback buddy of mine yesterday that it had taken 52 phone calls to get the first 10 to accept recall. Anybody able to confirm that? Do you think that will be the norm if it is true?

Yep. But most of those called where furlough in stead (voluntary) people who probably have better things going on. Once they get through those people, then it will be the flowbacks - which if i'm not mistaken, have to take the recall. I think I read somewhere that they expect about an 1:8 ratio when it's all said and done.

A good friend of mine at AA told me that it was a 1 in 6.. (1 coming in out of 6)..

With 1000 retiring in the next 3 years, and hopefully some expansion of the schedule.. I'll be getting my call to go to class inside a year! (optimism)

Does a furlough in stead get only one shot at recall? If they turn down there recall once are they done?

"With 1000 retiring in the next 3 years, and hopefully some expansion of the schedule.. I'll be getting my call to go to class inside a year! (optimism)"

When were you furloughed?

"With 1000 retiring in the next 3 years, and hopefully some expansion of the schedule.. I'll be getting my call to go to class inside a year! (optimism)"

When were you furloughed?

check your PM.

Well I'm not going back if they ever do call me. I would qualify as having better things going on.

so which is it, SWA, Fedex or UPS?

Latest resources

Back