• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA buying A320's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL, If that's the only mistake you find in my posts I'm doing pretty good. I'm a lot better pilot than I am a writer.
Point taken though!

It is no big deal, just a pet peeve and I can't help myself, lol. Another one, people say "hot water heater." It's just a water heater, it doesn't heat hot water :)

Back to the topic of AA buying French airplanes and some idiot blaming it all on republicans and hijacking the thread.

Back to the topic of AA buying French airplanes and some idiot blaming it all on republicans and hijacking the thread.

yeah, God forbid an a pilot actually support the other party in any area.... rubber stamp "R" on all our foreheads.... we can't think outside the box; heck many of us can't even think.

"Sarcasm is the protest of the weak."- John Knowles

Yup, you got me, original intent and the Tenth Amendment in one fell swoop... Congrats. Didn't figure you for the boorish type though.

Not boorish- but if you want a debate, I have no interest in it with the tone of a mark levin call in. Especially on a thread that has little to do with this. Take it to non-av chat and you'll be able to thump chests all day long about this. Just know that patriotic Americans have been arguing this point since independence was won, and the right has zero claim on absolute adherence to the doc.

And mr grammar police- you got way too many pet peeves- your days must get ruined all the time. But not by me- I gave credit for the article a few posts later when I saw the mistake.

It's always easier to attack the man than the argument.

Not boorish- but if you want a debate, I have no interest in it with the tone of a mark levin call in. Especially on a thread that has little to do with this. Take it to non-av chat and you'll be able to thump chests all day long about this. Just know that patriotic Americans have been arguing this point since independence was won, and the right has zero claim on absolute adherence to the doc.

And mr grammar police- you got way too many pet peeves- your days must get ruined all the time. But not by me- I gave credit for the article a few posts later when I saw the mistake.

Not really wanting a debate, just responding to your posting of the Time's article. Don't throw a grenade and walk out claiming your not up for a tussle. The Mark Levin call in??? Come on man, I'm pulling your leg on the "plagiarism" schtick, not throwing out snide quotes.

NOW that we've beat this up enough, lets have a cold beer and wonder about why AA is discussing A320 (NEO's) v. a smaller (cheaper and perhaps more readily available) C-Series? Why would you raise the obvious Airbus false flag to Boeing when you have similar size 737?

Latest resources

Back