A tribute to the General

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
As most of you know, the General has quite a presence here. While I typically stay out of any of the "us vs. GL" stuff, I had to post this. I could care less what he says and don't have any ill will towards him. But, somebody else does. So much so that they created a website dedicated to him. I found this link in the regionals forum in the SkyWest CRJ-1000 thread that the General was posting on. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I think this needs to be shared with the entire FI community. Enjoy.

http://www.genital.lee.justgotowned.com/

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Why the heck is GL posting on the Skywest forum? Bet he's bragging how Delta's contract is sooooo much better than Skywest's... :rolleyes:

That's kind of like being 22 and going to an under 21 club. ;) TC

PapaSiera

Total Time
enough
As most of you know, the General has quite a presence here. While I typically stay out of any of the "us vs. GL" stuff, I had to post this. I could care less what he says and don't have any ill will towards him. But, somebody else does. So much so that they created a website dedicated to him. I found this link in the regionals forum in the SkyWest CRJ-1000 thread that the General was posting on. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I think this needs to be shared with the entire FI community. Enjoy.

http://www.genital.lee.justgotowned.com/
That is an absolutely disgusting video, and someone should me ashamed of themselves. The mods should take this down promptly

pgcfii2002

"Uh....oh yeah...&quo
Total Time
3:39pm
It's still funny as hell.

pgcfii2002

"Uh....oh yeah...&quo
Total Time
3:39pm
Genital Pee

regionaltard

seat lock
Total Time
90°
That is an absolutely disgusting video, and someone should me ashamed of themselves. The mods should take this down promptly

I'm sure that you're a hoot & a half on a four-day.

flythere

Total Time
OH Pleazzzeee!!!! Get a life, the rest of us have been putting up with Genital Lee for years. I say the mods should leave it alone, I find it funny!!

huncowboy

Total Time
enough
The question is: How did you find this link? I never find stuff like this. May be because our crew room has no internet in CVG.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Wow, that was humorous. It still doesn't take away the fact that most SkyWest pilots are chumps for flying everything at the same payrate (ok, you just got a small raise, great), and that not everyone wants to fly the insane schedules at Southwest and end up exhausted in LBB. But, it was a funny clip.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

acarpe3448

Total Time
master shake

Congrats on posting the most retarted thing on here I have ever seen! Stupid, not funny, no creativity,no class! And the genital remark makes me wonder! Once again this one was dumb as $hit! I encourage all to take your shots at the General, he has proved he can take it! But that was just plain stupid as $hit!

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Boy, you Delta guys sure are quick to circle the wagons. :rolleyes:

OWNED!!!

:D TC

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
master shake

Congrats on posting the most retarted thing on here I have ever seen! Stupid, not funny, no creativity,no class! And the genital remark makes me wonder! Once again this one was dumb as $hit! I encourage all to take your shots at the General, he has proved he can take it! But that was just plain stupid as $hit!
Thank you. Although I don't take full credit, I was pleased that even the General saw the humor in it.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Thank you. Although I don't take full credit, I was pleased that even the General saw the humor in it.

No, I don't mind at all. It was kinda funny, and that is all good. Kinda catchy tune, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
No, I don't mind at all. It was kinda funny, and that is all good. Kinda catchy tune, too.

Bye Bye--General Lee
This is an incredibly sincere form of flattery believe it or not for someone to go through so much trouble.