• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In flight, sure but this is on the ground. Just a technique. Many guys don't even get the radar on until at the runway as part of their takeoff checklists.

What's your burn story? You didn't notice something funny when all that green/yellow/red stuff went away when he opened to a bigger range? :D
Well that's scary in its self as I don't know anybody who wouldn't have the radar on in that situation .If I forgot for sure the FO's around here would just say hey let's take a look to the north and I would say thanks.

Although I do have an app that does a real good job with only 5 min lag that I may look at before they close the door.

Well that's scary in its self as I don't know anybody who wouldn't have the radar on in that situation .If I forgot for sure the FO's around here would just say hey let's take a look to the north and I would say thanks.

Although I do have an app that does a real good job with only 5 min lag that I may look at before they close the door.

WHO GIVES A FLYING f***! Its a simple cheap radar! Making a job so much harder than it is.

WHO GIVES A FLYING f***! Its a simple cheap radar! Making a job so much harder than it is.

We launch rockets at Pinn-Endeavor. Never has so much been made of so little. If you can make this stupid airplane as complex as possible, insecure pilots everywhere will be able to bang their chests at how difficult the RJ is to fly.

The sooner we drop about 2/3 of the calls we make the better. Get us back to flying airplanes (Mesaba book), give up launching rockets.

We launch rockets at Pinn-Endeavor. Never has so much been made of so little. If you can make this stupid airplane as complex as possible, insecure pilots everywhere will be able to bang their chests at how difficult the RJ is to fly.

The sooner we drop about 2/3 of the calls we make the better. Get us back to flying airplanes (Mesaba book), give up launching rockets.

We really have some winners both captains and fo's. I always kick myself and ask why did I get into this industry.

Don't know the Hero you guys are talking about but good CRM would have you explaining what you are planning to do before you do it. FYI Iv been burned by a guy changing the range without saying anything .

Really? Well is it good CRM to bust p-56 and ignore suggestions to simply track the 328 radial or just stay west of the Potomac? Ask arrogant rose how that went for him. The majority of f..k ups are idiot who can't think outside the box.

Pindeavor!

XJ boyz talk more than an AM radio host with the idiotic checklist I've seen them use. Must be if it was good enough for the AVRO best do it on every airplane!

XJ boyz talk more than an AM radio host with the idiotic checklist I've seen them use. Must be if it was good enough for the AVRO best do it on every airplane!

Laughable. Tell you what we will keep it easy and work our way up. Skip the checklists and compare the FMA calls for now. Not in DTW where everyone shuts off the FD, just keep to the book.

You're kidding, right? These checklists and FMA calls didn't come from XJ

Latest resources

Back