• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the looks of your other posts you are a Colgan guy. First let me say that you are responsible for your posts on here and it is not that difficult to figure out who you are when the company wants to seek liable damages.

Since you are Colgan you I will give you a pass on the knowledge of liable comments. I am serious here. Do not post what you just posted, your company can come after you for any damages your comments may have caused them which would reach into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. It will ruin you for a lifetime and is not worth it.

You can easily do a search and see that multiple of pilots have been personally gone after for such comments. (a google search, not a FI search)

In fact, after reading your post...it is so bad, that I think it is too late for you. I will give you a 50/50 chance of surviving this without at least a thump on the head from an outside party. I suggest, if you can to erase it as quick as you can. I took out the "quoting" of your post to hopefully erase any evidence.

To Simon Says,

Are you kidding?

If you are serious, I am sure if you had lived during the second world war you would have been one of those guys telling the Nazis that your neighbors were Jewish so that you wouldn't get in trouble and because that's what they told you to do.
people like you need to grow some balls.
If through our history people would have always followed and obey the rules some of which being made to the advantage of a minority then you would still be living in a dictatorship.

Sometimes you need to take risks and make sacrifices in order to get a result, If it means losing your job, think about people risking their life.

I believe it has been over 5 years that Pinnacle pilots have been trying to get a new contract, it seems that all previous actions such as picketing haven't produced any result, it may be time to change the strategy and take some risk.

I also agree that people need to re-find their balls. If a person continues doing the same thing, then how can one expect different results. I would like to offer a new (new for us) twist. Stop using your cell phone to call the company. Sure, you have to have a phone, but no where does it say you have to use it to call them. So when you are ready to block out or have already, and something is not quite right. Most will use their cell phone to call dispatch. Stop doing that. Use acars, the bat phone, but when you need to open the passenger door back up and go inside to use the phone. The company does not pay my phone bill and because I am not required to have one, this would not be a work action. So what do you think? Or we could all just get beepers again. If you are too young to know what that is, just ask some one older.

Hey PCL guys, get out there with your great big signs, wear your hats and walk circles. Then at the end of the day, do your MEC a favor...throw yourselves under each passing bus so they don't have to, again.

Simon, why don't you ease up on dcfu69? I'm guessing he's probably new to the whole union experience and probably has a bunch of "crazy" misconceptions about what the union can really do. In due time, he'll figure out that aside from being an excuse for union officers to avoid the line, the union doesn't do much else (especially for the regionals)

By the looks of your other posts you are a Colgan guy. First let me say that you are responsible for your posts on here and it is not that difficult to figure out who you are when the company wants to seek liable damages.

Since you are Colgan you I will give you a pass on the knowledge of liable comments. I am serious here. Do not post what you just posted, your company can come after you for any damages your comments may have caused them which would reach into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. It will ruin you for a lifetime and is not worth it.

You can easily do a search and see that multiple of pilots have been personally gone after for such comments. (a google search, not a FI search)

In fact, after reading your post...it is so bad, that I think it is too late for you. I will give you a 50/50 chance of surviving this without at least a thump on the head from an outside party. I suggest, if you can to erase it as quick as you can. I took out the "quoting" of your post to hopefully erase any evidence.

If that's truly how you feel, maybe a PM would have been nice rather than announcing to the world to go after him.

Guys, leave Simon alone. He's just one of those guys who thinks he's more important than he really is.

Posted on the "other" board also

A few starters: every spoiler has 2 bonding straps that need to be there.
The gear doors have bonding straps.
Spare fuses need to be there.
ADG placard needs to be there. Really any red placard.
Nosewheel steering on/off label needs to be there.
The little mechanism that is under your knee to move it up needs to have ALL it's parts and work correctly.
Parking brake handle loose?

There are plenty of others. The key is to stand up and take one for the team if you have to. If it's broke at the outstation write it up!

Do a search for others.

If that's truly how you feel, maybe a PM would have been nice rather than announcing to the world to go after him.

You are right, I should have PM'ed him. I appolagize. I now cannot take that post down due to flightinfo's edit script.

Latest resources

Back