• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E hotels getting more super!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Rise and shine with free SuperStart continental breakfast, and grab a cup of coffee to go from the 24-hour coffee station..... "

Should be popular with FA's and stingy pilots! Those Hiltons with no fridge and free food are so annoying!

Have you seen the hotel? We went through this a few months ago with a super 8 and it ended up being brand new and actually quite nice. What city?

WOW!! You guys get a TV in your room? Whats that like?

Lol, yeah....not so much brand new. If it is bad (as it certainly looks that way), then we just need to keep writing it up with legitimate claims and the hotel committee can get it changed.

Looks like Hibbing to me.

Must not be too familiar with "The Range." You want to tell me where else you think you should stay? There's not much for options up there.

Last edited:
Do you guys really expect to be put up in a Hilton in Northern Minnesota?
If its clean an quiet what else do we really need?

As far as contract language, I am glad we fought for other things like vaction slide, One Seniority list, ability to slide between companies,etc.

If anyone one remembers the old Hotel at CMX I think we can agree the Super 8 is living large in comparison. Come on, lets find other things worth compalning about and spending bargaining capital on important stuff.

I guess I don't understand what kind of language you could put in a contract. A minimum "star" level? Rooms have to have been updated in the last 5 years? As the previous poster stated, there really isn't many options in the cities we go to in northern Minnesota. That being said, if we write it up enough, maybe we can try another of the lower quality chains in town. It happened in TVF, and we found one with updated rooms.

Latest resources

Back