9/11 pilots for truth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SLUF4

I was searching for some information and ran across this 9/11 pilots for truth website. It's supposedly founded by airline pilots that feel 9/11 is a conspiracy I guess. Is this for real? There's a list of core members with their workplaces etc..

You didn't know 9/11 was an inside job?

Bin Laden was laid-up in a CIA hospitial in the summer of 2001 and died before the attacks.

There are quite a few members! I used to work with one of the co-founders and never would've guessed he'd be involved.

wow, OK; that's what I was trying to find out. I thought maybe they'd just made up some names and put some background info on them. I guess they're real.

What a disgrace and lack of respect for the crew members that we lost that day. I have heard everything from the planes were military jets that shot missles into the buildings right before impact, to the towers had explosives planted in them to make them fall, to the pentagon was hit with a missle not a plane. When are these low life a holes going to stop and just move on. There is one easy question to ask anyone who thinks that the airplanes that hit the towers were not airliners. Where did the planes go then? Even in 2001, there was enough technology that someone would have seen those planes go somewhere

What a disgrace and lack of respect for the crew members that we lost that day. I have heard everything from the planes were military jets that shot missles into the buildings right before impact, to the towers had explosives planted in them to make them fall, to the pentagon was hit with a missle not a plane. When are these low life a holes going to stop and just move on. There is one easy question to ask anyone who thinks that the airplanes that hit the towers were not airliners. Where did the planes go then? Even in 2001, there was enough technology that someone would have seen those planes go somewhere

Not only that, but they caught both of them on video.

I feel the same way about those who believe in god.

And that my friend is the beauty of free will. Some, regardless of the books written about history, archaeological facts, cultures, will ever believe. What's funny are those who go on a mission to disprove it, usually end up believing it, then publishing a book about it to share their new faith.

Take care

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back