747 and Women

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CCDiscoB

Everytime I'm overseas and I see all the 747s I find myself longing to fly the airplane. But why, I already fly a heavy jet, and does it really matter what the plane looks like on the outside when you're into your ninth hour in the cockpit at FL390.
I guess its like being married to a very pretty woman but wondering what it would be like to be with a Playboy model.

I get a kick out of guys who "long" to fly a certain aircraft. Get a life, the ONLY things that matter are pay, bennies and QOL. I don't care what I fly as long as it's for the right price. In fact, if I could find another line of work that would pay me the same and give me the same bennies and retirement, I'd quit flying airplanes in a heartbeat and never look back. You guys that fly just to fly are so screwed. Unless you work for a very small number of operators, two of which do not carry passengers, you will never have a stable, high paying career with a secure retirement.

IHaveAPension said:
I get a kick out of guys who "long" to fly a certain aircraft. Get a life, the ONLY things that matter are pay, bennies and QOL. I don't care what I fly as long as it's for the right price. In fact, if I could find another line of work that would pay me the same and give me the same bennies and retirement, I'd quit flying airplanes in a heartbeat and never look back. You guys that fly just to fly are so screwed. Unless you work for a very small number of operators, two of which do not carry passengers, you will never have a stable, high paying career with a secure retirement.

When I reach this point I promise I will put a bullet in my head so that none of you have to endure a single minute in the cockpit with me.

CCDiscoB said:
Everytime I'm overseas and I see all the 747s I find myself longing to fly the airplane.

The guy who's flown F-15's wants to fly a 747....go figure?

CCDiscoB said:
Everytime I'm overseas and I see all the 747s I find myself longing to fly the airplane. But why, I already fly a heavy jet, and does it really matter what the plane looks like on the outside when you're into your ninth hour in the cockpit at FL390.
I guess its like being married to a very pretty woman but wondering what it would be like to be with a Playboy model.

FLAMEBAIT :)

CCDiscoB said:

For every hot chick out there, there is a guy tired of doing it to her.

Gulfstream 200 said:
When I reach this point I promise I will put a bullet in my head so that none of you have to endure a single minute in the cockpit with me.

Well go get the gun sonny,,,with 5000TT I would hold off on making finality statements like that...........................

Latest resources

Back