Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bob_Sacamano

Hi guys,

I have a couple questions I was hoping you could help me with. I'm going to get my 737 type rating at Aeroservice in Miami at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone who's gone through their program could offer any insight about what to concentrate my studies on?

So far, I've been using a Systems Review CD from Cactus Aviation to learn the systems since it took so long for me to get my books from Aeroservice. I've also memorized the limitations, and have started working on the memory items. I've also completed about 85% of the 737 Study Guide they included. Is there anything else you think I should concentrate on before I show up?

Do you have any other recommendations about your Aeroservice training experiences?

Thanks,
Bob

unbelievable

You Comair guys just cant get enough of paying for your training can ya?

$10,000 for your Brasillia initial, another $10,000 for a 737 type... heck whats a few thousand dollars here and there to buy some potential career advancement.

:rolleyes:

Rabble,

Thanks so much for your helpful input. In reading your previous posts it's apparent that you're a jealous, petty person.

Anyway not that it's any of your business, but I didn't pay for training. As far as the type rating goes, I won that at a Job Fair. Is that ok with you?

It's really sad that you're such a bitter person. When someone is honestly trying to better themselves and get helpful advice, you decide to make false assumptions and make wisecracks. I hope your situation and morale improves.

Anyway, I won't waste anymore of my time chatting with jealous, hateful people.

Good Luck.

I attended there three yrs ago. The course was fast paced and had lots of reading. I would suggest that you study the limitations and recalls. Unless they have changed their policy, you must know every word in the boxed item verbatim. The oral is a step- by- step run-through of the entire overhead panel. The sims were old US Air but they all worked fine. The check is very straight forward. The hotel was a holiday inn I believe. It was walking distance to the training center but there wasn't much food or entertainment around. Hope this helps.

Thanks Ben. I think I have the systems and limitations pretty much down. I'll start pounding out the Recall items now.
Thanks,
Bob

Latest resources

Back