• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

717's at Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It'll wait... nothing we can do about it at the moment, and we're only a few days away from all of it being inked anyway and we can talk more about it then.

Nobody is going with the planes to Delta, and GK won't pay out one dime more than he already has. I guarantee it. Wait and watch.

That boat motor is never going to get fixed.
Nice... lol

It's going in the boat tomorrow. Have to replace the freeze plugs (forgot), do the valve stem seals and re-adjust the pre-lash on the heads, put the intake back on and she's good to go. Been a busy two days... and I can multitask. ;)

When it's done and you guys have a BNA overnight, drop me a PM and you can come give me hell on the lake with a beer instead of on the internet. :beer:

SWA is on the hook for $150,000 per aircraft per month for returning the -717's before the 2017-24 leases expire.. Who gets the check is one question but the bottom line is that DAL gets $150,000 per month per aircraft for taking the -717's. $158.4 million a year with all 88 a/c. Probably from SWA.

Lear

Your a motor boatin son a bitch......you drive the boat and I'll keep ms. Bna entertained......

Later gator

Latest resources

Back