• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

61% Vote for Call Sign Change!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just never thought as a Piedmont Pilot I'd get a crap look from a Mesa Pilot...... I think we need new ID's a PDT.

Just curious - on the topic of PDT... how do you guys think this PSA TA will affect the future prospects of their fellow wholy-owned brothers at PDT? Did they sell out to get all of the growth on the PSA side? Or are the operations different enough to not matter?

Just curious - on the topic of PDT... how do you guys think this PSA TA will affect the future prospects of their fellow wholy-owned brothers at PDT? Did they sell out to get all of the growth on the PSA side? Or are the operations different enough to not matter?

Too early to tell.... But it kind of sucks today having to wear the same outfit, same badge as them.

I think this probably effects the Eagle folks more.

Time will tell

"We are very pleased that our professional pilots have voted to ratify the letter of agreement that provides a clear path for career advancement for them while, at the same time, positions PSA Airlines for future success in a highly competitive industry," said Keith Houk, PSA Airlines president and CEO. "I would like to thank ALPA MEC chairman Jesse C_____ and Justin C____, the ALPA negotiating chairman, for their hard work and dedication in representing their members and for their efforts in reaching this agreement."

First it was Republic, then Pinnacle, now PSA. Who will be the next one to cap FO's at 4 years and a wage that can't raise a family?

Latest resources

Back