Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DrunkIrishman

Cocaine is a helluva drug
After reading the press release on Independence, I gather that the DoJets will not be a part of the carrier. Any ACA guys know if they will try to operate them as a seperate wholly-owned again to circumvent the DALPA PWA? If not, where will they go...as if I didn't know?

CHIT!

If by CHIT you mean Chautauqua, I highly doubt it. I don't think they would want to go through the hassle of adding another aircraft to that certificate, as well as all the training and logistics that would imply.

With that being said, Repbulic is still in the start up stage, but I have the feeling that will have EMB-170's and EMB-145's on that certificate.

Shuttle America on the other hand is also a Wexford owned company and the leases on the Saab's are coming to an end. That sounds like a possibility.

All three are owned by Wexford.

Wouldn't "Delta" be responsible for the leases on the Dojets? I would think ASA or Comair would get them---unless someone would want to buy them from Delta and operate them for DCI....?

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Didn't ACA re-instate the ACJet certificate? Do they have anything with DL that would prohibit them from running the Do-jets on a seperate cert. than Independence?

Considering that Fairchild Dornier went bankrupt and support for the DoJets is less than satisfactory, I would expect ACA to try and unload the DoJets on Delta. Its a shame because the DoJet is much more comfortable for the passengers than either the CRJ or the ERJ - and its more fun to fly as well.

DAL scope plays no part in this at all. The access to proprietary information is the real deal. ACA would have to much access to propietary SONG information. ACA will not fly DAL colors when they execute the low cost business plan. Guarenteed!!!!!!!!!

You guys don't have to get so spooled up over this. You're not saying anything most of us Blueridgers already expect.

46Driver said:
Its a shame because the DoJet is much more comfortable for the passengers than either the CRJ or the ERJ - and its more fun to fly as well.

Oh.. yeah... nothing like cruising along at a blistering .67 mach to get the sense tingling.... please.

Actually, .66 is the limit...... However, it does get there in a hurry. The climb rate is really the fun part.

46Driver said:
Its a shame because the DoJet is much more comfortable for the passengers than either the CRJ or the ERJ - and its more fun to fly as well.

yeah...right...whatever...

Latest resources

Back