1st FDX July Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pecan

Hey y'all: I know there are classes starting 14 & 21 June, but does anyone have any insight as to when the first July class might start? Trying to do a bit of "planning" for the future..:)

Thanks

I was in your interview group I think--the only other AF guy there. (18-19 Sep '02)

PM me if you wish.

I know Pecan

I flew with "Pecan" in the USAF and wrote him a letter of rec, and he's in the pool. You still owe me a beer Pecan!! ;) With 175 727 S/O vacancies on this bid - there will be a lot of hiring and interviewing.

Hey line guys, I recently flew with a LCA who said (rumor control, unverifiable, but I'll tell you anyway) that our friendly "Insurance-Safety Observation Program" finished their initial findings and have "ZERO items to report about the pilots and 75 to report about our schedules, maintenance woes, crappy works rules, etc.." Also, we are considering moving out of Paris and somewhere further east - Austria, because the frogs keep striking and interrupting our service (hub) in Paris -- finally - DHL is moving their operation from England to Prague and saving a ton of $$ Euros.....fair and balanced? You decide.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought 3 legs after a night hub-turn was ridiculous!

Hey, I do like this new format on the website, very user friendly.

Last edited:
Pecan-

You're killin me ;) ! Get started so you can write me a letter!!:D

PUKE

Zurich.....me too!

Of course....when it's painted purple........I'll believe it!

Out of the Pool!!!!

Just got the call from KD (21 June class) !!!!:D Sounds like there'll be classes starting 12 and 19 July as well...(unverifiable rumor...;) ). It's great to see that things are moving, and Ms. D. seemed very happy to be filling classes.

Latest resources

Back