Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kamikaize

Giggity
Aero-Charter and Transport, Inc. Is looking for pilots with 135 Ifr minimums for our bases in NM,AZ,TX and UT. We are also looking for mechanics for our home base in ABQ. Our fleet consists of 27 402's and 310's. The next ground school will be in ABQ on 1/17. Please send all resume's to [email protected]

The starting pay is between 115-160 a day depending on the run assigned. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail!!!

kamikaize said:
The starting pay is between 115-160 a day depending on the run assigned. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail!!!

HAHAHAH 115 a day? yeah right

115-160 a day is alot of money for someone with 1200hrs looking to build good multi time. Where else can you make 28k-40 a yr flying piston twins 5 days a week. The airlines start out between 18k and 25 first yr for a multi million dollar jet full of passengers.

yes they have a plane that goes to farmington n#'s end with either dm or ne. south aero also has 2 or 3 402's that go in there with ups stuff.

kamikaize said:
115-160 a day is alot of money for someone with 1200hrs looking to build good multi time. Where else can you make 28k-40 a yr flying piston twins 5 days a week. The airlines start out between 18k and 25 first yr for a multi million dollar jet full of passengers.

Kamikaize,
Are these full time pilot positions?

Latest resources

Back