135 Passenger Briefing Cards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cvsfly said:
The manufacturer's cards for our Beechcraft B200 were satisfactory for our FSDO. Not sure why Piper's would not be. Of course no FSDO is alike and the may change their minds tomorrow.

The brand new Piper factory ones we have do not mention fire extinguishers and a few other things that the FSDO requires on the cards.

iflybeech

iflyabeech said:
The brand new Piper factory ones we have do not mention fire extinguishers and a few other things that the FSDO requires on the cards.
edited for "flamebatedness"

Last edited by a moderator:
lonelyguy said:
It must be a real treat flying that Kmart King-Air.Maybe someday you will move up to a real plane.Just some good advice.

another account? Its funny how the three posers who posted flames on this thread also have posted on other threads together. HMM. Find another place to have your fun dork!

That is Kmart king air thing is original! I am really upset that I fly a decked out pristine twin turboprop and make 3 times what a regional or cargo pilot makes!

Last edited:
I put 2 Cheyenne's on a our certificate. I took the factory card, added written procedures for the fire ext. and life vests on the bottom, and re-laminated them.

viola.

Want them to look nice, make a ton of them and replace them yearly when they get beat up.

Last edited:
mike1mc said:
Used a company called CamWest Designs last year when I had to get new cards for our Lear 35. They did an excellent job and made suer everything was to oour exact specifications.

http://www.passengerbriefingcards.com/

Thanks, those look nice also!

Dude, this is a simple question. Why must we all jump all over everyone and turn a completely politically free post negative? Glad to see you got something amid the seagull droppings.

EAP said:
Dude, this is a simple question. Why must we all jump all over everyone and turn a completely politically free post negative? Glad to see you got something amid the seagull droppings.

Exactly!

Latest resources

Back