Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoPax

NoPax NoMore
Apparantly the owner of million air owns it - is it american jet, or another company?

Anyone got the scoop on this place. I heard they have some sort of funny interview process - non aviation related.

Thanks

The owner of AJI and MA HOU are the same person. Well at least they used to be.

American Jet International.

I interviewed with them to fly thier baron a month or so ago before the hurricanes hit down there.

First call was from them wondering if I'd be interested in the job and then they set up what basically amounts to a personality interview. You do it over the phone from a seperate company and they then send the report back to AJI. Nothin to amazing just questions about what you think about this and that how you see yourself etc... If everything looks good their then they'll ask you to come down for the face to face. I was supposed to do the face to face the day Rita hit, I never heard anything back from them after that so i figured they found someone else for the gig. They guys I talked to on the phone down there seemed nice enough.

If you want some more specifics pm me.

I recieved a call today about F/O in the Lear. Does anybody have more specifics on the company? Anything would help. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back