Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wings of america

wings of america
I'm working in a regional 121, with the opportunity to go to FLEXJET CL300 (fractional)

making more money in fractional that the regional

what is you opinion????

help!!!!!!!!!

Stay at the regional, apply at NetJets and if you get hired, go there. More money than FX and the regionals.

It's too late for me, save yourself!

I've heard that FlexJet is one of the worst pilot jobs in the country. Thats saying something.

I'd go to FlexJet. Screw regionals! CL300 type is priceless. Let me put it this way... more and more of those are on the way. With CL300 type rating and plenty of time in type, you should be golden for corporate gigs.

A few CL300 pilots I know that fly under 91 are all in mid-100's.

I've heard that FlexJet is one of the worst pilot jobs in the country. Thats saying something.

Wow, well enjoy flying 900+ hours a year, reduced rest, lousy pay, lousy per diem, crappy equipment, being shat on by your mainline overlords, 20 minute turns, comfort inns, fargo layovers...the list just goes on and on. Those gems just far outweigh one of the worst jobs in the country, no really. You should just stay where you are.

I have a friend of mine that left Comair a little over 2 years ago, after being there for 5 years, for Flexjet. He has told me that he will not go back to 121 flying.

This, coming from an Airlink person? Wow.:rolleyes:
*****I was just reporting what I have heard (hence the comment "I've heard that"). We have a number of people here that used to work at FlexJet and they loath the place. I don't know anything more than that.
As for me, I'll keep my 18 day off schedule working mostly day trips. 2-3 nights away from home per month are more than enough.

Latest resources

Back