• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am curious as to what is wrong with GoJets? I just looked they are ALPA, before they were ALPA they never crossed a picket line so I am curious as to what happened. (I ask because one of our captains now worked for them until we hired him away.)

I am curious as to what is wrong with GoJets? I just looked they are ALPA, before they were ALPA they never crossed a picket line so I am curious as to what happened. (I ask because one of our captains now worked for them until we hired him away.)

This should be fun. First go check your facts; GoJet is NOT represented by ALPA.

.............and took jobs at a company that was formed to circumvent the contract of an ALPA carrier, so those very pilots could be whipsawed within their own company umbrella.

So let me get this straight, TSA pilots did not like GoJets pilots because they used them to whipsaw them while they were in negotiations? What do Eagle pilots think of TSA pilots who whipsawed them while they were in negotiations?
I fly with a GoJets guy, he is now one of our Global Express captains, he seems very likable, I just hope he never whipsaws me!

So let me get this straight, TSA pilots did not like GoJets pilots because they used them to whipsaw them while they were in negotiations? What do Eagle pilots think of TSA pilots who whipsawed them while they were in negotiations?
I fly with a GoJets guy, he is now one of our Global Express captains, he seems very likable, I just hope he never whipsaws me!

Just make sure you get a leg up on him in an evac, he'll climb over you so fast you won't know what hit you.

Latest resources

Back