• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Temporary home???? Serious? That's "lipstick on a pig", which loosely translated, means "you have no value to us as a longterm pilot, what so ever". I can't wait to see how the "get in, get out quick" mentality works for them when this 1500 total time gig spools up. The only thing I dread more than anything else, is knowing that the other regionals will be further stretched in staffing after they pick up GoJet's debacle and botched staffing issues for DCI.

I was a little shocked at the temporary comments as well. Maybe that attitude has changed, I don't know. Been there a few years now and haven't heard if any new hires are being told that. That was just my experience in a new hire class.
As for DYLIN, bless your heart.

Temporary home???? Serious? That's "lipstick on a pig", which loosely translated, means "you have no value to us as a longterm pilot, what so ever". I can't wait to see how the "get in, get out quick" mentality works for them when this 1500 total time gig spools up. The only thing I dread more than anything else, is knowing that the other regionals will be further stretched in staffing after they pick up GoJet's debacle and botched staffing issues for DCI.

If you have never heard similar sentiment expressed at virtually every regional airline that has ever existed...then you have limited experience in this buisness. Don't take it personal. It is a buisness model that works at the regional level. Trying to get them to say they want you to stay for a career of 20-30 years is folly on their part and yours.

They told us the same thing basically at ASA back in the day. They wanted none of us to stay longer than 5 years and they made that clear.

Hey Comair guys come over to Mountain Air Cargo we can hire you directly to left seat of ATR. Will make about 50,000 and descent quality of life.

Hey Comair guys come over to Mountain Air Cargo we can hire you directly to left seat of ATR. Will make about 50,000 and descent quality of life.
I went to the jobs page and they appear to be hiring into the Caravan. Is there another link to get more info?

Right now they are only hiring into Caravan but I guarantee you that within a month or two tops we will be hiring to ATR again. If you have 121 time and need a job now apply to the caravan and within 1 year max you will go straight to left seat of ATR. That's what I did

Right now they are only hiring into Caravan but I guarantee you that within a month or two tops we will be hiring to ATR again. If you have 121 time and need a job now apply to the caravan and within 1 year max you will go straight to left seat of ATR. That's what I did

1500PIC a hard number? Several of us high-time FO's meet all the Part 135 PIC requirements, but either never upgraded, or upgraded for a year or so of reserve, so our PIC is still shy of 1500.

Latest resources

Back