Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Don't give up, don't ever give up." That's what I'm going to try to do every minute that I have left.
Jimmy V
Don't lose faith shanes.

Shanes, you were right. These people are the depth of depravity...smh...

The VSP was signed by the 1108 president, however the company managers reniged on there handshake and agreement to sign it. Perhaps the federal judge will want an explanation about why the company failed to sign after agreeing to it and even shaking hands on it. Perhaps the judge will want to speak face to face with the one individual whom is calling all the shots for the company? KR.

It would be nice to think the judge would address that problem individual.

i knew that. still amazing this union doesn't have 99% solidarity. However I will say my time here is limited (I HOPE) I have spoken with someone I trust 100% who is in the loop. Seems that KR is not paying his bills again and not just FLEX/FLOPS but all his companies Nextant, Constant, Sentient, all of them. This source believes that the whole house of cards is in "Dire Straights". anyone that has a opportunity to leave I would recommend to pull the trigger and anyone knowing of jobs or opportunities can we please start posting them. maybe even start a new thread. Jobs For Options Pilots

...Kind of makes you wonder if management ever really wanted to offer a VSP or if it was just another ruse designed to undermine the authority of the union, and sew discontent among the pilot group...

Well this shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. What was a surprise to me was that the union agreed to pretty much everything the company wanted, and yet they still rejected it. I wonder how many Flexjet pilots will still believe the anti-union spin that management will put on it?

...I have spoken with someone I trust 100% who is in the loop. Seems that KR is not paying his bills again and not just FLEX/FLOPS but all his companies Nextant, Constant, Sentient, all of them. This source believes that the whole house of cards is in "Dire Straights"...

I sure hope you are wrong, but fear you might be right at the same time.

Yep I hope I am too. But I trust the source thats why I think we need to take control of our futures. anyone kn owing of jobs please start posting them. a job making a little less money is better then no job

But where will that leave us Uber Drivers? Guess thats a decision we all need to make.

Over the years I have talked to many of our Millionaire customers and the one thing that seems consistent with the majority of them. They have told me " I am not smarter then anyone else I just got lucky" or " I was in the right place at right time" The question is: " Do you feel lucky punk?" "Well do ya?"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back