• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chill out Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skywest gives you that much time off to non rev? Tough life. Get to work general, guys need their releases!

Ahahahaha! Hey, have you been working on your apps lately? Have you checked out Mesa or PSA? Go for it! Even if your personality disqualifies you, the "Surge 9" time may help. If not, Great Lakes or Silver are other possibilities. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I believe Endeavor would be the place to go. I hear they have a fastrack to mainline!

Apparently not for all lifers. Ask Jynxyjericho.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Apparently not for all lifers. Ask Jynxyjericho.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahahahaha! Hey, have you been working on your apps lately? Have you checked out Mesa or PSA? Go for it! Even if your personality disqualifies you, the "Surge 9" time may help. If not, Great Lakes or Silver are other possibilities. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lol. Like I said, had to bail out a while back. Who knows, maybe I'll take you across someday if the nice Mormons will give you a day off.

Honest question, been a couple years since the surge 9, do you need me to change it? It seems like it drives you nuts.

Lol. Like I said, had to bail out a while back. Who knows, maybe I'll take you across someday if the nice Mormons will give you a day off.

Honest question, been a couple years since the surge 9, do you need me to change it? It seems like it drives you nuts.

"Take me across?" Across what? Hey, I'm not into that, but if you are, there's nothing wrong with that....

As far as the "Surge 9" goes, that term made me laugh. There was a time you guys, the Regionals, were "surging ahead" in growth. Not anymore. That's the point. But, you've left the industry for the food service industry or whatever, and the future 15,000 job openings at the big 3 don't seem to matter to you. Well, that's fannnnntastic.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"Take me across?" Across what? Hey, I'm not into that, but if you are, there's nothing wrong with that....

As far as the "Surge 9" goes, that term made me laugh. There was a time you guys, the Regionals, were "surging ahead" in growth. Not anymore. That's the point. But, you've left the industry for the food service industry or whatever, and the future 15,000 job openings at the big 3 don't seem to matter to you. Well, that's fannnnntastic.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lol, afraid I stayed in the industry flying, just made it out of RJs.

When do you stop trolling at the regional level and up your game? You've put the time in, time to take your trolling up to the big leagues. Maybe you move to ATL and dispatch for Delta? Common man, don't be a regional troll lifer, a lot of us are moving on, we need you off the RJ coke man. Tell me how United will never be as good as Delta. Something. I don't wanna leave you behind. I'll get you a recommendation.

Latest resources

Back