Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before you go getting all arrogent and cocky.
our contract doesn't exactly "expire". The years of not
negiotiating are over in April '15. The current contract
Will still be what we operate under and will be what we operate
under when negiotiations can start 6 months prior to April '15 and until
the new contract is ratified.

I understand how the CBA process works.

I hope you guys are successful in negotiating a contract that has increases in compensation and quality of life.

I think there is a belief that I want bad things for the FO pilots. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I just don't want your union forced on the FJ pilots.

Don't waste your time slowcpt on TWA. He's a selfish self serve mother********************er Only satisfaction you will get from him is when this union is voted out and he's not voted into the morning ricci dick sucker club. Then he will be crying the loudest like the little bitch that he is how he's getting screwed Seen it with flops sfo and you will see it with him.

Take your own advice. Don't waste your time on me........loser.

You are such a angry and bitter bitch. Bet you think the world owes you.

Give me one piece of information in a private message that shows you know something about me before FJ. All you know is what your friend here at FJ that appears to hate me has told you. You claim to know me, but you don't know ********************. Whenever asked you just say, oh yes I know you. What great proof that is.

Sorry you don't like what I am saying, but ******************** off.

Last edited:
"I just don't want your union forced on the FJ pilots."

Aside from your blatant arrogance, what annoys me are your inaccuracies. Nothing is forced on the FJ pilots - they'll vote for or against representation.

"I just don't want your union forced on the FJ pilots."

Aside from your blatant arrogance, what annoys me are your inaccuracies. Nothing is forced on the FJ pilots - they'll vote for or against representation.

If all of your furloughed pilots get to vote you have a larger group.

If your group isn't as divided as it appears you could force it on us.

Numbers don't lie.......they are accurate.

Right out of the union busting handbook. The "evil" union will be forced on you. You don't have to join.

But your contract and work rules will be forced on us.

Are you saying I would get to keep my current direct contract with management?

The numbers favor FO.

If every FO pilots voted for the IBT and every FJ pilot voted against it, what would the outcome be? That sounds to me like you would be forcing your union on us.

But it would be ok, because at least the pay cuts and worse work rules would be protected. I would sleep better at night knowing that only the IBT contract would force a pay cut on me, management wouldn't be able to do it at any time like they have in the past. Oh wait, they never have.

So my choices are a guaranteed pay cut with the IBT or a pay cut the IBT says management will give us. Sounds like one is a certainty.

But your contract and work rules will be forced on us.

Are you saying I would get to keep my current direct contract with management?

The numbers favor FO.

If every FO pilots voted for the IBT and every FJ pilot voted against it, what would the outcome be? That sounds to me like you would be forcing your union on us.

But it would be ok, because at least the pay cuts and worse work rules would be protected. I would sleep better at night knowing that only the IBT contract would force a pay cut on me, management wouldn't be able to do it at any time like they have in the past. Oh wait, they never have.

So my choices are a guaranteed pay cut with the IBT or a pay cut the IBT says management will give us. Sounds like one is a certainty.

You truly speak of someone that does not have a clue on how this will work
You are so against the union you WANT to believe that you WILL be FORCED on our contract.

This is not how it will work

Currently management and the union have been meeting to work out integration, this includes protection rights for both sides.
This would mean that you wouldn't lose your seat, your pay, etc...
What you have, you keep, what we have we keep.
When this is agreed upon, a single carrier petition will take place.
Upon ruling of single carrier, a vote for representation takes place. It will be yes or no.
If the outcome is yes, then negotiations for a NEW contract that would cover the entire combined pilot group would start.

So please tell me exactly how you would be forced on our contract, our pay, etc.......

And really, you believe that every single Flops pilot will vote yes

You might be knowledgeable about all these emails with who is in charge.
But you don't have any clue on how this merging of the groups, and the union, the contract, etc... works.
Your ignorance really shines through, or you are trying to spread FUD to the other Flex pilots in hopes that you can make them believe that they will lose everything if they vote yes, so you can get your personal way and not have a union.
Which one is it?????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back