• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We already can do 14 hour duty days with 10 hours of rest.

With bonuses based on performance the Global positions will pay considerably more than $145k as long as you aren't out to sabotage the operation.

Yoru quality of life will improve as you start to utilize our maintenance procedures. Having more planes available every day will reduce the load on individual crews.

When you run into a FJ crew ask us about our communication with the company. It is awesome. I believe you are scheduled to start receiving iPhones in Q3 with the messaging system.

*****************IT'S NOT FLEXJET ANYMORE********************

That's great you can all ready do a 14 hr day with 10 hrs rest, so can every other 91k/135. Wait for the day that you have a trip that will take you over 14 because of the f'ed up schedule all day long with 30, 45 min turns, and the last leg is out of TEB at 6pm on a Friday night. Want to know what you will hear, "Are you refusing the trip"

You think Kenn is gonna utilize your mx. Kenn's mx is MEL it, swap from left to right to verify problem follows and CND

Communication, did they tell you about Kenn talking to Bombardier for up to 2 yrs over your messaging system. Send Tim Montie, Joe Salata, etc... an email, see if you get a response.

It is still Flexjet. Nothing has changed.

How was your bonus this year?

How is that 401(k) match going.

We are doing all of that and making good money.

Since we are all under the same holding company now, your loss hurts our bottom line. Ken realizes the us vs them mentality at FO is bad for our bottom line.

I would expect to see quite a few changes coming on your side of the house.

I wasn't referring to MELs when I was talking about maintenance. Every company does that. I would expect you to start having 24 hour maintenance in the hear future. Writing up an airplane at 10p won't mean your trips are cancelled.

I think we will hear in the future "that's now how we did it at FO," not the other way around.

Since we are all under the same holding company now, your loss hurts our bottom line. Ken realizes the us vs them mentality at FO is bad for our bottom line.

I wasn't referring to MELs when I was talking about maintenance. Every company does that. I would expect you to start having 24 hour maintenance in the hear future. Writing up an airplane at 10p won't mean your trips are cancelled.

I think we will hear in the future "that's now how we did it at FO," not the other way around.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not worth you wasting your time.

I would expect you to start having 24 hour maintenance in the hear future. Writing up an airplane at 10p won't mean your trips are cancelled.

Oh man, who have I been talking to all these years when I call in at midnight or 3 am cgf time. They have also answered the phone as mx. Next thing you are going to tell me is that the dragon that cries starbust's candies is not real.

Latest resources

Back