• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, Nobody in Cleveland could get more than 1 question to KR!
May be this means that they are worried about their job if they speak their mind.
Am I worried? yes, are you?

You sir are either dumb or clueless. Let me explain this to you.

In order to deviate from a contract a LOA must be signed. Any deviation without a LOA can be detrimental to the contract. If a deviation precedent has been allowed the company would continue to violate the contract and the union would have no recourse.

Had the union agreed to pay protect us like the company wanted to, an LOA would have been created. Matt and company never let it get to that. This is a fact!

A contract is based on Seniority not Equality. Your fleet was retired. You where surplused and you get paid for what you can hold. You seem to care only about youself. How would the other Phenom pilots feel about you making Hawker pay doing the same job they where doing? What other parts of the contract would you like to let the company ignore?

The company had multiple options to maintain your pay if they had chosen to. They refused and that sir is a FACT.

Your singularly state of mind refuses to let you see the facts and you will forever be a hindrance to your fellow pilots future.

Had the union agreed to pay protect us like the company wanted to, an LOA would have been created. Matt and company never let it get to that. This is a fact!

That's just straight up bullsh*t. Matt and company came up with 3 different LOA's for the company for those pilots to keep their pay and others benefit as well. But the company wouldn't sign off on that. Like everything they wanted certain people to have their cake and eat it too.

Kenn told a whopper on his conference call. He said the 401k was negotiated away by the union. The truth is, it was taken away unilaterally by the company while we were at-will, over a year before the CBA was ratified.

Another half truth. You may not have had a ratified CBA, but you were represented by a union. If memory serves me correctly it took almost 4 years from voting in union representation until the first CBA was ratified.

I have worked under several unions in the 121 world. They were great at promoting safety and helping with aeromedical issues. The rest of the stuff was mainly a bunch of pilots who wanted to get paid to constantly find ways to screw the company. They also dud a great job at using MY dues money to promote a lot of political agendas that I was totally against.

Unions are a business. They make money by scaring pilots into believing that the union can protect them no matter what happens. When things do happen you find out the union is willing to let its union members get fired as long as it doesn't hurt the bigger union.

The Teamsters could give 2 craps about 400 pilots in a part of an industry they don't understand or care about. Look at which pilot groups they represent. I don't see many that pilots aspire to retire from.

My hope us that after the dust settles that we (Flex and Flight Options) will be stronger financially and our careers will gave benefited. Thus doesn't have to come at the expense of the company we work for. It us actually possible for employees and the company to win.

I am sure the 5-10 super union Flight Options pilots will bash he and tell me that I just don't know what we are in for. Instead if lobbing fear grenades why don't we try to better thus whole place.

Let the bashing begin in 3.....2......1

The letter that KR had you sign when he bought Flex that guarenteed your wages for 1 year.

What happens after 1 year to your pay?

Last edited:
Another half truth. You may not have had a ratified CBA, but you were represented by a union. If memory serves me correctly it took almost 4 years from voting in union representation until the first CBA was ratified.

I have worked under several unions in the 121 world. They were great at promoting safety and helping with aeromedical issues. The rest of the stuff was mainly a bunch of pilots who wanted to get paid to constantly find ways to screw the company. They also dud a great job at using MY dues money to promote a lot of political agendas that I was totally against.

Unions are a business. They make money by scaring pilots into believing that the union can protect them no matter what happens. When things do happen you find out the union is willing to let its union members get fired as long as it doesn't hurt the bigger union.

The Teamsters could give 2 craps about 400 pilots in a part of an industry they don't understand or care about. Look at which pilot groups they represent. I don't see many that pilots aspire to retire from.

My hope us that after the dust settles that we (Flex and Flight Options) will be stronger financially and our careers will gave benefited. Thus doesn't have to come at the expense of the company we work for. It us actually possible for employees and the company to win.

I am sure the 5-10 super union Flight Options pilots will bash he and tell me that I just don't know what we are in for. Instead if lobbing fear grenades why don't we try to better thus whole place.

Let the bashing begin in 3.....2......1

When are you gonna figure out your a number on an expense report, a matrix report. Ricci doesn't make one decision based on your career interests.Your career isn't Riccis problem

As a Flex pilot I'm sure tomorrow's meeting will have a few carrots but each will come at the end of a very painful stick.

The fantasy of the pilot groups staying separate will be broken and everyone that held out hope that we were being told the truth will be disappointed.

In matters of seniority, FLOPs outnumbers Flex and I can't see the furloughed pilots voting to stay separate and remain on the street. Any integration plan will be unfavorable to those with later than a 1999/2000 hire date and fences don't last.

I miss the Canadians more and more.

Furloughed pilots don't get to vote. They are not active members. We at Flex outnumber the Flight Options group that gets to vote.

Don't let the few union leaders on here scare you. The Flight Options pilot group us very divided. If KR offers something close to our pay to get rid of 1108 I think the union would be very suprised how many if their members jump ship.

Furloughed pilots don't get to vote. They are not active members. We at Flex outnumber the Flight Options group that gets to vote.

Don't let the few union leaders on here scare you. The Flight Options pilot group us very divided. If KR offers something close to our pay to get rid of 1108 I think the union would be very suprised how many if their members jump ship.

His offer one day can be take away the next week.

But you can trust him, he wouldn't lie and tell you one thing then a few weeks later change his mind. Or would he?

Latest resources

Back