Anyone been to an XJT roadshow yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JustaNumber

Just wondering if anyone has been to one yet, with any reports. How are they trying to sell this thing? Do they claim some kind of inside info that we're getting wound down if/when we say no?

Same stuff from the emails. "State of the industry, blah, blah, blah"

"Vote no and NMB will park us for 3 years". They claim they're not selling it but it's just the best they could do.. Of course, none of them but one really has any negotiating experience so they lost before they even showed up to fight Ford and Harrison.

They looked so deflated up there. Ed got his ass handed to him and the ERJ jnc guys are complete pricks

Did they say why parking us for three years would be a bad thing? As in, they have some inside info that that will mean the end of XJT?

Because that's what this thing boils down to.

Did they say why parking us for three years would be a bad thing? As in, they have some inside info that that will mean the end of XJT?

Because that's what this thing boils down to.

They showed a bunch of fancy graphs detailing the aircraft losses by each year. 2016 is where both sides start losing a lot of planes.

They showed a bunch of fancy graphs detailing the aircraft losses by each year. 2016 is where both sides start losing a lot of planes.

My questions then becomes: won't attrition exceed the loss of airplanes? And, given the expected movement,....isn't it better for all pilots if regionals shrink?

My questions then becomes: won't attrition exceed the loss of airplanes? And, given the expected movement,....isn't it better for all pilots if regionals shrink?

Not all. Not anyone on the JNC. Not the company. Not the lifers. Not brad. But you and me? Yeah.

I think their argument would be, and was per one if the erj jnc dicks, is that if expressjet doesn't fly it Gojets will.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but isn't being parked for 3 years BETTER than concessions?

At least Inc. will know what our costs will be. No excuse not to bid on some of that fancy new flyin'!

C'mon Brad, go get 'em!

Latest resources

Back