• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. government, two airlines say open to settling merger fight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This 3 way s-- show is just getting good .. Unless Parker actually wants it to act like a real airline it won't .. He will keep the parties fighting cause he knows they need a job and he can keep wages low ..while his lawyer buds make bucks off the fighting pilots .. He played it perfect all this time .. I hope I'm wrong and he really wants to get a combined list and contract an move on but ... ??

This 3 way s-- show is just getting good .. Unless Parker actually wants it to act like a real airline it won't .. He will keep the parties fighting cause he knows they need a job and he can keep wages low ..while his lawyer buds make bucks off the fighting pilots .. He played it perfect all this time .. I hope I'm wrong and he really wants to get a combined list and contract an move on but ... ??

We already have the pay and the contract, retroactive back to Feb. 8, so Doug has zero incentive to play the "neutral" game this time.

Why are gates at Love included in this deal?
Doesn't American lease their 2 gates to Delta? If that is the case then it is just getting rid of more leases, just like with the SWA and JetBlue slots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back