• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It seems that Management(PM) is starting to harass pilots who have write ups at inconvenient places or before live legs. They only want planes to break when they are already scheduled for mantenance at service centers. Be careful.
Oh, the director of standards is nagging all the retired UAL guys for recommendations.

Wonder if he'll be at WIA along with JB.

It seems that Management(PM) is starting to harass pilots who have write ups at inconvenient places or before live legs. They only want planes to break when they are already scheduled for mantenance at service centers. Be careful.
Oh, the director of standards is nagging all the retired UAL guys for recommendations.

Seems to me that there is very little Phildo has left to hold over a pilot these days...What's he going to do, try to fire someone for doing his/her job? He knows he can't because the Teamsters would not take that lying down. They're empty threats, he is a declawed paper tiger. He can't do anything to you as long as you play by the book.

When this harassment is happening to you, put it into an ASAP report. Call your Steward. Do something, don't just take it! I think the Feds will have a rather dim view of this.

In other words folks, STOP COOPERATING! Stop helping them destroy our careers! They have already ruined our jobs and income because of their incompetence. Why risk anything further for them now? Why put your hard earned licenses and future career potential on the line for someone who would never do the same in return. What kind of misplaced loyalty is this? They sure are showing us everyday that it's just a one way street when it comes to that.

Mad Dog looking for Rec letters...now that is precious. Maybe his lifetime supply of Kool-Aid has sprung a leak after all...? Wonder if he has stopped lighting candles under the life size portrait of SO yet? Maybe he's on his iPad shopping for a set of darts... :D

Last edited:

Oh I hope he calls me! :nuts:

In PBI this week i heard from a CA pilot that may be up to 100 pilots will be axed at the end of the month,
True or what?

heard the new call sign is going to be "Red Stripe"

Latest resources

Back