• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWA and AT truly merge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's funny coming from a Delta Outsourcer.

I recently decided I did want to fly Delta passengers around, so I just put applications in with...

Alaska

I'm sure more Delta codeshare is in the works. Standby for new announcements. Haha.

RF

The new contract actually tightened the scope with Alaska, which is better for our group. What new flying are you talking about? You mean the recent announcement of flying SAN to Lihue and Boston nonstop? I don't think you have tried those routes, or anyone else except JB from BOS to SAN. How about you try the Hawaii stuff.... Oh wait, you halted the ETOPS stuff when it was determined your 737s were going to get pummeled by HA 330/767s and legacy 757-300s/767s/777s. Hilarious.

What other AK expansion are you talking about? Stuff out of SEA or PDX? Those are two of their primary hubs, and they are trying to figure out any city that MIGHT work. They actually started SEA to AUS, SAT, MCI, and STL recently, which actually affects you guys more. And didn't you guys just announce the termination of SEA to GEG and BOI? They are grinding you down in SEA just like USAir is doing to you in PHL.....please bring some facts next time. The recent SEA announcement was all positive for DL, adding widebody flights to Tokyo Haneda and Shanghai, and extra DL segments to JFK nonstop. Come on Red, you are losing it. Enjoy Ronkonkoma.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well when he talked about adding Hawaiian sucks! to his avatar I took it as not a particularly friendly exchange!:).

It was more of a joke based on your comment about my tag. And the little guy comment wasn't aimed at your airline size, but rather you as the lone HAL poster on most SWA threads. BTW, I have since removed Alaska, that guy has seemed to of disappeared.

It was more of a joke based on your comment about my tag. And the little guy comment wasn't aimed at your airline size, but rather you as the lone HAL poster on most SWA threads. BTW, I have since removed Alaska, that guy has seemed to of disappeared.

Fair enough, he whose name we shouldn't mention certainly was a piece of work. I was on so many of your threads when the AirTran/SWA merger became so prominate on here. I think it's obvious why I have an interest in mergers and how the " smaller" airline is treated.

Sorry, at least I didn't mention fubijacker!

Great! Now you've ruined MY day... :)

Bubba

PS. Actually, to be honest, I kinda' miss the little crybaby. He was waaaaaay too easy to spin up. He's the reason we still don't have the ability to use our forum signature blocks.

Latest resources

Back