• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US air thanks but no thanks letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No man- I was asking you: ASA Aviator what major airline was doing that and how do you know?

No man- I was asking you: ASA Aviator what major airline was doing that and how do you know?

You are living in lala land, wave. Your ideologies have gotten the best of you-serious, man.

Yeah- a lala land that's landed me 5 major airline jobs and 8 in total- so... I'm sure it's an awful ideology...
Dude, wtf is your deal? Either make an argument or don't-

If they call a pilot in for an interview then I find it hard to believe there was anything in the resume that was a cause for being passed over.

why have you had so many "major" jobs and jobs in general? just wondering

The job, man -and timing- I've been lucky to have had a few choices and turn down carriers at various times- and was wrapped in a 9/11 furlough from a legacy.
Im not an unusual story from the 9/11 furloughs-

Right now I wonder if most of us flying here would even get a call if we applied. It's all inexplicable voodoo anyhow.

Yeah- a lala land that's landed me 5 major airline jobs and 8 in total- so... I'm sure it's an awful ideology...
Dude, wtf is your deal? Either make an argument or don't-

Working for 5 major airlines? That must some sort of record. Something sounds fishy.

Yeah- your wife's *****

Never said I worked at at 5 majors- but I've been hired at 5. Dude- believe me- I wish I'd only been hired at 1. That was the plan, & 9/11 messed that up for a lot of us.

I know virgin hired outside of their published 4,000 total and 1,000 PIC and hired a Pinnacle FO with no PIC

Businesses in which includes airline/aviation companies sometimes hire outside of the company's established or so called established minimums. Life has and never will be a cookie cutter, so don't sweat it!

Latest resources

Back