• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Shrinking More And Faster?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you're saying that you wouldn't vote to strike if we needed to, since it would cost DAL a lot of money and they might not forget it? What if a strike is called over scope? Moron.

The problem with Comair was that they wanted mainline wages, and Delta and the rest of the World saw them as FEED. OYS was right. You have to know your place in aviation, and Comair was never going to get the wages they demanded during their strike.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Oys-Yo-Yo is ignorant and displays it constantly on FI, she and her sister JennyLee. where is jenny btw? was that her in BOS bashing that RJ's tail on her taxi? Did jenny tell the Capt it's "clear" or does she keep her eyes in the cockpit like Oys-Yo-Yo does :laugh:

Hi Freeturd. Nope, wasn't me, I've been flying a lot of Asia trips lately, and that means lots of fun away from this board and your nonsense. How's Baton Rouge? Anyway, enjoy your career while it lasts.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Baton Rouge, I wish, great party town Jenny. But all I get is Dothan and Valdosta anymore.

Ooh ooh, here comes JennyLeigh back, this time as Oys-Yo-Yo! Watch! :rolleyes:

Valdosta and Dothan seem your style. How about Monroe? Now that is YOUR town. Enjoy every minute of it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The problem with Comair was that they wanted mainline wages, and Delta and the rest of the World saw them as FEED. OYS was right. You have to know your place in aviation, and Comair was never going to get the wages they demanded during their strike.

Bye Bye--General Lee

If only mainline would have kept their place in aviation, it wouldn't have been a problem.

They are slowly recapturing it.

OYS

It's only been...what.... a little more than a decade and counting...... glad no one held their breath... What will be your excuse when a company like Chautauqua is flying a C-1000 with 100 seats?

Latest resources

Back