• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh god, please tell me you are being cute with the "props are for boats" statement in your profile, we really don't need any more SJS pilots here at Spirit.

Better than some Jackwagon
That has such low self-esteem
That they would accept a staple
Job!

Any word on the hiring outlook? How many people are needed? What does it take to get a call for the interview?

Right now it looks like a recomendation from a crewmember if you know someone at spirit ask them to send a letter of recomendation to Sandi, they have order for 34 airbuses

Right now it looks like a recomendation from a crewmember if you know someone at spirit ask them to send a letter of recomendation to Sandi, they have order for 34 airbuses

They have order for 34 Airbuses? So what, they had that order two years ago when they furloughed a hundred pilots. That order means nothing.

Don't quit your day job.

Jocolo, where do you get your info? You do know we gave back 7 airplanes and furloughed? We are not even back to pre-furlough airplane numbers.

I know that, the new airplanes I aske my buddies at NK, now I have been on brand new 320 on my cummute to DTW.
When I found out I was pretty skectical about it so I called a few friends at NK to find out if it was true about deliveries starting March 2010 and I was told by then yes, plus I believe they told me 5 more deliveries in 2011.......I will find out tomorrow from the wolf's mouth and let you guys know.

A320 deliveries: 4 in 2010; 5 in 2011; 6-8 in 2012

Last edited:
I know that, the new airplanes I aske my buddies at NK, now I have been on brand new 320 on my cummute to DTW.
When I found out I was pretty skectical about it so I called a few friends at NK to find out if it was true about deliveries starting March 2010 and I was told by then yes, plus I believe they told me 5 more deliveries in 2011.......I will find out tomorrow from the wolf's mouth and let you guys know.

A320 deliveries: 4 in 2010; 5 in 2011; 6-8 in 2012

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high or pass up any other opportunities available to you. I have several friends at Spirit.

Spirit had 28 ac in early 2000 with big plans for rapid expansion. Now a decade plus later in late 2010 Spirit has +/-28 ac.

The "wise ol' owls" that have seen it all at Spirit have a 'mantra' which goes: "Spirit has always been a 28 aircraft airline and will always be a 28 aircraft airline".

Just sayin...

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high or pass up any other opportunities available to you. I have several friends at Spirit.

Spirit had 28 ac in early 2000 with big plans for rapid expansion. Now a decade plus later in late 2010 Spirit has +/-28 ac.

The "wise ol' owls" that have seen it all at Spirit have a 'mantra' which goes: "Spirit has always been a 28 aircraft airline and will always be a 28 aircraft airline".

Just sayin...

The mantra says "Spirit has always been a 30 airlplane airline." still true with currently 32 airplanes. The rest of the above is spot on.

Latest resources

Back