• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL management just said POUND SAND

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do the CAL/UAL pilots have the stones to strike over this? NO!! They will just continue to blame regional pilots for the demise of their outsourced jobs.

There will be some harsh words to mgmnt about how disappointed we are, you can count on that. We don't mess around.

Do the CAL/UAL pilots have the stones to strike over this? NO!! They will just continue to blame regional pilots for the demise of their outsourced jobs.
Problem is we have not outsourced our jobs to the 70 seaters(CAL) management just wants to believe they can.

I blame management pal. And yes I will strike over it if it comes to it. Unfortunately there are alot of boxes that must be checked first. If you are one of those who is content making chump change for doing mainline flying then I feel sorry for you...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

FFS DON'T QUOTE THE TROLL - It obviates teh purpose of the wonderful ignore feature!

Instructordude gets you guys every freakin' time. Amazing how gullible you all are.

Always two sides to the story here.

Wants to be a flight/fleet manager at an airline and screw over the rest of the pilots for his own benefit. Pathetic.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back