Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran has reached a tentative agreement!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid TO and JP had accidentally touched, causing a catastophic matter/antimatter explosion that took out the forum.

The vote was unanimous to send it to the pilot group but will not go out with a unanimous "recommend" from the MEC, but rather split 2/2. Don't know if I'm allowed to discuss the specifics of who voted which way yet...

That's an easy one. If people can't figure out who voted Yes or No then they haven't been following things very closely.

I'm starting to think that this thing actually has a chance to get shot down.

I thought they were supposed to have this thing ready to go out today once the votes were done. How long does it take to post it?

Thats the way it always is. The two no votes don't have the courage to stand up and support something that they created because they are too interested in helping themselves politically.

That makes no sense. Do you even know what you are talking about?

I'm starting to think that this thing actually has a chance to get shot down.
I've been wrong before, but I'm betting this passes 75/25. Just my .02 cents.

25-30% raises for the F/O's, rates within 5 years that match current SWA rates in both seats as a "just in case" the SWA deal falls through, $8,750 signing bonus for the F/O's, $11k for the CA's, we get our quality of life in trip trades/drops/swaps back, reserves get some great work rule improvements, 12% B-fund, we kept our ability to turn down downline drafts and such for personal hardships, etc.

We got Vince back, did NOT get Don back. I don't think I'm at liberty to say why yet, but it wasn't for trying. I'll let legal or one of the reps explain it, and there will be those of us who vote No simply on that principle alone, but overall, the company put the money in the right places to get the vote, plus the Southwest thing swinging quite a few votes to get SOME kind of $$$ before it's all rendered moot anyway.

Yeah, I'd say 75/25. We shall see come Nov 30th. Voting opens Nov 20th, runs 10 days, road shows to start next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back