Colgan Saab 2000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

A Saab 2000 stopped in PQI for gas today I heard from one of the pilots from PQI while I was in BOS. They dude said the pilot told them it was going to ALB to meet some Colgan people. If anyone is in ALB today or tommorow ask them what it was doing there.

My uncle's brother's cousin's roomate's best friend's mother's aunt's nephew's pilot told me that Colgan is getting CRJs by the first of the year and is going to replace Mesa in JFK. So it must be true, because I heard an RJ was flying from ALB to JFK the other day.

A couple of Nascar teams operate Saab 2000s (3 or 4 in service) including Joe Gibbs Racing. Those things are fast.........

A Saab 2000 stopped in PQI for gas today I heard from one of the pilots from PQI while I was in BOS. They dude said the pilot told them it was going to ALB to meet some Colgan people. If anyone is in ALB today or tommorow ask them what it was doing there.

Thank God someone got to the six-month checkup of the 'Flightinfo Colgan Saab 2000 Rumor'.

I was taxiing past the old hangar in ALB today and Lonnie and Rick were closing the doors on the old hangar. They had a tug and towbar with them. Didn't see what was inside.

You mean you didn't see them with that brand new Dornier 728jet???

I was taxiing past the old hangar in ALB today and Lonnie and Rick were closing the doors on the old hangar. They had a tug and towbar with them. Didn't see what was inside.

If you were a minute earlier, you might have seen this.

That must be the same hangar where they have been keeping all the Mesaba CRJ-900's for the past year.

Latest resources

Back