Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Howard Hughes Died on Evel Knievel's Lear Jet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erj-145mech said:
Hughes Aircraft Company, which build experimental aircraft and space vehicles.

which was owned by Hughes Medical before it was sold to GM. ;)

which was owned by Hughes Medical before it was sold to GM.
And subsequently taken over in a hostile stock purchase by Kevin Bacon.

:(

Minh

bocefus said:
Prove it user997, and please provide something more that that bogus article.
What's so bogus about that article? Watch his A&E biography, and you'll hear him tell the same stories almost verbatim - from his own mouth. I don't know how to go about finding photos of his two Lears on the internet, but they showed them a couple times during his TV biography special. He was a man that had all the manly toys! Thus why he went thru $36 million in a only a few years!

Besides, how many people that never owned a Lear or private jet would know what a "Hot Section" was, and then go on to include it in their stories??

He died in a Lear alright...

Could be local legend, but a Model 23 Learjet that used to be hangered at FLL when I was a young pup was supposed to be the one he died in. It was N711. That registration was inactive for a time, but since '02 has been on the tail of a C-310Q. It was the first Learjet I ever sat in and I hope it was the one, sick I know, but true. Something about six degrees to Kevin Bacon, or something like that!:rolleyes:
Close .. was a Lear 24B Serial 24-199 N855W owned by Robert Graf Inc based KFLL their hangar was by Control Tower (Graf was a charter company owned by Robert Graf .. N855W was his 3rd Lear with same registration 👍

Latest resources

Back