• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT MIA Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The rumor I heard while at the training center in IAH (ERJ side), is that 20 135's are coming out of the desert. It was 5 originally for UNICAL, but 15 more are rumored to be getting up to speed for leaving Kingman, AZ.

The rumor I heard while at the training center in IAH (ERJ side), is that 20 135's are coming out of the desert. It was 5 originally for UNICAL, but 15 more are rumored to be getting up to speed for leaving Kingman, AZ.
Yeah I heard the same thing in the TC, but I thought they said 5 then 20 more. Not a total of 20. Either way, more planes is good even if they are 135s. Fun plane to fly once you get your bags stowed.

I sure hope we're not growing at eagle's expense.

AMR will need to get a bankruptcy judge to violate eagle scope, and they haven't even asked for that yet. Stop salivating over someone elses misfortune... this industry is really disgusting.

Please accept my apologies for 777. He is single and has no children to support, so his selfishness is constantly off the chart.

Hoping, wishing, wanting has nothing to do with the reality. This is the business, and this is the game, until WE (the pilots) do something to change it. This means ending a two class warfare fight between mainline pilots and regional pilots. Until the egos are checked at the door, and we work together, the shuffling from one regional to the next will always be an issue.

If you don't want this flying, then don't work for a regional- this is why they exist in the first place, unfortunately. I'd feel bad for the Eagle folks, but the reality is we take it or someone else will. In this business, as it is now, it's better to be the hunter rather than the hunted.

Hey Stifler, did you say +800 at XJT and -200 at ASA? Wow. Will the ASA pilots get to go over to XJT? Has there been a SLI yet between those two regionals?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Hey Stifler, did you say +800 at XJT and -200 at ASA? Wow. Will the ASA pilots get to go over to XJT? Has there been a SLI yet between those two regionals?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Not sure about those numbers but no, the SLI won't be until after the contract is approved by the pilot groups. As of now we're still a long way off from even voting on a contract. They'll probably come over on the bottom of the ERJ list in the meantime should they downsize the CRJ side.

Last edited:
not sure about those numbers but no, the sli won't be until after the contract is approved by the pilot groups. As of now we're still a long way off from even voting on a contract. They'll probably come over on the bottom of the erj list in the meantime should they downsize the crj side.

tfayd.

Latest resources

Back