• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT MEC declares war on ASA pilots.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only problem I have with all of these "I heard this from the MEC/LEC/negotiating committee member/merger committee member/etc..." threads and rumors is that everybody who is in a position to ACTUALLY know what is going on has signed a confidentiality letter(or should have) and thus anything they leak out that is factual(say a TA'd section of the contract) could get them booted from their position with possible legal ramifications. If somebody is so stupid as to do that ******************** on purpose, they deserve to be shown the door.

That is why I dont give ANY credit to anything I heard of this nature.

It is about the parings. If you are ASA then you should know that 3days went a way about 6-7 years ago. We've been 4 days as the norm since then, WAY before PBS happened.

Not true. I haven't been here for 7 years and I held 3 on 4 of trips with weekends off commutable for about 2 years before I upgraded. They are gone now because of pbs but under line bidding I got them every month. The line might have only credited 60-70 hours but that wasn't my problem now it is because you can't complete a line that low. Not everyone wants 90 hours a month.

Not true. I haven't been here for 7 years and I held 3 on 4 of trips with weekends off commutable for about 2 years before I upgraded. They are gone now because of pbs but under line bidding I got them every month. The line might have only credited 60-70 hours but that wasn't my problem now it is because you can't complete a line that low. Not everyone wants 90 hours a month.

BINGO! I held 3 on 4 off right until the end of regular line bidding. Can't do that with a bottom window of 85 hours no matter how senior you are. Why should the number 1 person in the company have to bid the same amount of hours as the guy just above the reserves? PBS is anti-senority friendly!

How about a new thread titled "Legacy ExpressJet pilots declare war on Joe Merchant". That's one I'd subscribe to.

You're a weenie Joe.

What was it that Reagan said... "Trust but verify" Sounds good to me. If no one has anything to hide then they should have no problems.

What was it that Reagan said... "Trust but verify" Sounds good to me. If no one has anything to hide then they should have no problems.

So does "Win one for the Gipper" mean stand up for the senior captains? I think there's too much of that going on...

Latest resources

Back