XJT IOR's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetstream

Has anyone at XJT ever gotten response to an IOR that actually sounded like something was being done about whatever the issue was? Personally, I always get some lame response. Don't know why I bother with those things anymore.

An Irregular Operations Report

Has anyone at XJT ever gotten response to an IOR that actually sounded like something was being done about whatever the issue was? Personally, I always get some lame response. Don't know why I bother with those things anymore.

Haha. You get responses? That must be nice.

Ive gotten a few good responses and a phone call or two. I also have 2 from January that are still in "new" or "open" or whatever status i.e. they aint never been looked at. I've had a few closed with zero feed back. Seems to be who it gets forwarded to automatically by the system if they give a ******************** or not to respond. My opinion of certain people has gone down hill after seeing either a ********************ty response or no response. On the same token people I had no clue who they were who gave me a great response or a phone call definitely stick in my mind that they give a ******************** about their job.

The problem with IORs is they go to the mgrs of the department. They aren't going to address their own problems and admit they don't run them well.

100% correct.

Just did an IOR last week for a scheduled, un-amended CLE overnight that the company didn't book. Soo all said and done with hold times and Tavel Alience faxes and all, it turned our overnight into a Min 10 hour.

The IOR responce from the company was. Get this. The hotels fault for not interpreting the change in flight number that was never sent to them. We had rooms just under the wrong information (Inbound and outbound). Yeah all the hotels fault!

IOR's suck

Jer

Latest resources

Back