• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT "imploding"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a different topic, I should say our thoughts right now should be with those on board Malaysian 370 from KUL to PEK tonight. The outlook does not appear to be good at this time.
Very sad.

Better get ya more chips, Jenny is quite the entertainer tonight (her momma too)

Brad Holt must be having the time of his life, at the moment. Clearly, nothing is being done to manage the company from the top. No one appears to be at the helm. From what I understand, it's as though he shows up, closes the door, and then goes home at 5 or a bit before. And yet, the pay checks keep on coming...............I want that job!

Brad Holt must be having the time of his life, at the moment. Clearly, nothing is being done to manage the company from the top. No one appears to be at the helm. From what I understand, it's as though he shows up, closes the door, and then goes home at 5 or a bit before. And yet, the pay checks keep on coming...............I want that job!
If that's true, get the chinstrap cinched down tight, the door is closed because he is plotting with SGU. If he is plotting with SGU, it isn't about changing the Mini Indy date or number of corners. BH may not have a clue as to how to run an effective corporation, that's because he doesn't have to, SGU pulls the strings from the deck of the houseboat, the S.S. Minnow on the lake. The SKYW side isn't doing much better either, it's like watching a one legged duck trying to get to VR. The EMB program and 117 has SGU tied up in knots, so anything more than one desk or cubicle away becomes difficult if not impossible. Brad hasn't kept his seniority number on the Skywest pilots list for nothing....

If that's true, get the chinstrap cinched down tight, the door is closed because he is plotting with SGU. If he is plotting with SGU, it isn't about changing the Mini Indy date or number of corners. BH may not have a clue as to how to run an effective corporation, that's because he doesn't have to, SGU pulls the strings from the deck of the houseboat, the S.S. Minnow on the lake. The SKYW side isn't doing much better either, it's like watching a one legged duck trying to get to VR. The EMB program and 117 has SGU tied up in knots, so anything more than one desk or cubicle away becomes difficult if not impossible. Brad hasn't kept his seniority number on the Skywest pilots list for nothing....

One sentence you say he is, then the next if he is. You a little confused?

Guys take a deep breath! It is all going to be OK. What is going on is that the 117 rules have brought added operational difficuly to the table for ALL airlines. The regionals are seeing more side effect due to all that and staffing issues combined. No need to panic (yet)! Sit tight and have a cold one once a while..

Latest resources

Back