• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xjt CRJs at UAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA bought nothing.. SkyWest INC did the buying.. Matter of fact how did SkyWest INC have the money to buy ASA and XJT?

By we I meant the collective Skyw group. The strong arm was ual needed $80m and Skyw had it to lend, in exchange for Asa getting its foot in the door.

Your attitude illustrates that from the top down we are not one corporation, but three divided groups propagated and maintained that way by inc.

This is an idea that was presented to Inc. Three separate airlines, three separate contracts, and one master seniority list. They are not interested because it takes away their ability to suppress our wages for them to make a bit more money. And we also have an unwilling pilot group. Oh well. I don't regret anything.

Knowing what I know about the Skyw pilot group, I don't want one list. They don't have the fortitude to stand up for improvements, but would rather let everyone else do the work.

Knowing what I know about the Skyw pilot group, I don't want one list. They don't have the fortitude to stand up for improvements, but would rather let everyone else do the work.

I don't think you're going to need to worry about it.

While I'm not sure I agree with your premise, I agree with your conclusion. I think ( and no, I unlike others don't claim to have any insider info) that SGU will lick its wounds, pick up whatever profitable pieces there are and move on.

Latest union/ company info, from the UAL side, is that management plans to remove 130 50-seaters for the '2014-15 plan. Didn't say which carriers this will come from. Some of that flying will be replaced by 70 seaters.

Latest union/ company info, from the UAL side, is that management plans to remove 130 50-seaters for the '2014-15 plan. Didn't say which carriers this will come from. Some of that flying will be replaced by 70 seaters.

From the UAL side you say? Must be ASA's delta crj's.

Funny part is that there are around 8 gates in IAD (inner A-gates) that only a CRJ-200 or maybe a Saab 340 are short enough to fit into. Wonder if they thought about that?

Latest resources

Back