• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT CRJ700 hits car at DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well then they need to strike w/ the fast food workers, in fact, us FOs need to do the same

Thank Delta, lowest cost, more money for their bonuses, even more if they can rip off their employee health care premiums....Boom!

Right next to an embossed and collated collage of your sht contract.

Hate you guys...... Pinnacle turds

Hate is a powerful emotion. Unless kept in check, hate can cause an avalanche of destruction. It wreaks havoc on relationships, breaks up families, and even takes away innocent lives. With hate, dark thoughts of revenge and destruction can cloud the mind. Hate not only destroys people around us; it also erodes our own character. Never let hate engulf your mind. Use these hate quotes to help you steer clear from wicked thoughts.

Did you just google "hate quotes" and paste what you found as a response? I hate you guys so much

Did you just google "hate quotes" and paste what you found as a response? I hate you guys so much

That's exactly what I did, because I think this has more value than spewing words like "hate or turd". Now to use my own words, hate is a juvenile emotion.

Latest resources

Back