• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT "Best of the Best" (or not?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Almost every FO I fly with these days says he's one of the worst, if you're wondering how he got on there it might be his FA.....

MB is not one of the worst, just very full of himself and could care less that there's a person sitting in the seat to his right. pretty much doesn't acknowledge FOs, they're an inconvenience, but it's not worth calling off a trip because of him. As I recall he's not unsafe, just not fun to be around.

I have an idea: Give us the exact same contract as Skywest. If ExpressJet doesn't meet certain financial goals 12 months after signing they get replaced by the St. George management team and we begin a full merger.

I have an idea: Give us the exact same contract as Skywest. If ExpressJet doesn't meet certain financial goals 12 months after signing they get replaced by the St. George management team and we begin a full merger.

Why should we take that concession just to reshuffle senior management while they still get their raises and a loophole riddled promise of a merger?

Who is MB? Is it a very very Sr dude?

Not super senior. Kinda blasé about not being a tool. Never seen without the perma-FA.

Good riddance to at least this one dumbarse idea from the cubicle dwellers.

Last edited:
Why don't you ask Brad why he pulled his son off the line to do a cushy job. A job no one has ever heard of.

Why don't you ask Brad why he pulled his son off the line to do a cushy job. A job no one has ever heard of.

The job's been around for a while. He also lost his youngest son in a plane crash. So why wouldn't he keep his one surviving son just a little bit closer to home. I'm just as pissed as everyone else, but give the guy some slack on the son thing.

The job's been around for a while. He also lost his youngest son in a plane crash. So why wouldn't he keep his one surviving son just a little bit closer to home. I'm just as pissed as everyone else, but give the guy some slack on the son thing.

I agree. No one deserves that kind of pain. There a line in the sand. Don't go there.

Latest resources

Back