• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT "Best of the Best" (or not?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Loss of incentive pay from our major partner says BH, but that didn't prevent SKYW Board from giving BH incentives and a huge increase in compensation.

Concessions? NO!

Please take away that awful All-Stars program away too. This company's award and recognition is completely out of touch. This award dinner thing has been corrupt for years. One guy gets his buddies to nominate him. Then, after he wins, he nominates those that nominated him. It is just a big circle jerk. Some of the people on that list are outstanding. But there are few I can't stand to fly with and I know I'm not the only one to think that.

Spot on.
In addition, get rid of that useless Mini Indy program.

No incentive pay 'casue we can't complete anything or even be A14.

Sounds like a pay rise for the leadership to me

I figured out why the company and the MEC are so out of touch with the pilot group, and why they ignore our pleas for fairness in compensation and reasonable work rules. It's simply because they have no idea what we do for a living, or they have forgotten. They do not live the lives we lead. They do not understand the grind, or they don't care. Well, I don't care either. Pay up bitches. No pay-No service

Latest resources

Back