• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xe + ev = 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our mngt team has already stated that any hiring at the combined company will be xjet fur lowed pilots pilots first. BH will remain COO and CEO and he is doing a great job. Welcome my friends. It's up to ALPA to get the integration done right, no one wants a us air/America west deal.

Our mngt team has already stated that any hiring at the combined company will be xjet fur lowed pilots pilots first. BH will remain COO and CEO and he is doing a great job. Welcome my friends. It's up to ALPA to get the integration done right, no one wants a us air/America west deal.

In fact, ASA held off hiring because this has been in the works for a while and they want to put the furloughed XJT folks back to work before hiring off the street....This is a new airline here...Welcome aboard...

Rumor has it the last of the recalls has been sent at XE. Is that true?

No, unfortunately! We are recalling 48 more only at this time. We also upgrading 16 Captains (some who may have been downgraded).

So what are the chances we do DOH integration? Any wild guesses?

Seniority integration should be by some form of relative seniority. In the rare case of a tie-breaker, DOH would be the determining factor.

I'm with ASA and I would greatly benefit from a pure DOH integration, but I would lose sleep knowing that a former XJ captain was displaced to FO (or another had to work Christmas) because of me.

Pay would be based off longevity, QOL off relative seniority (and it would be mostly preserved this way), and "benefits" off DOH.

This acquisition was not our decision. But like the thread-starter said, we have a great opportunity here. Now that ASA/XJ is one big happy family, we should treat each other with respect and fairness.

If anyone has a better solution, lay it down!

Outstanding post. Thank you for putting something up beat and meaningful on this site. Cant wait to work with you guys!

Latest resources

Back