Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I'm Q

Cookin'
I log on several times a day and find many new postings. It's great and well attended. In that case, why have only 92 of us ($2300 divided by an assumed $25 donation) sent in funds?

For all of you who log on and read or post and haven't sent in a donation DO IT!!!!

I would really like to see this board survive and most of you reading this post would also.

Thanks, Q

I sent in my $25 just yesterday, by snail mail. I'll probably make captain before I use plastic again....

I encourage everyone to dig deep and keep this going.

It is smoking because all of us pilot's are sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. Those not working for a job and those of us working because it is this or honey-do's. At least this way we look like we are working. I bid a line this month and it only has 25 block hours on it. Our guarente is 70 hours but at this rate I will be out on the street with the rest.

Yes, I to am getting paid guarantee - at regional rates. I used to get nearly 100 hours per month. I refuse to pick up open time while guys are furloughed. Also, I'm married to a furloughed pilot. I still managed to send in $25. It's bad all over but info from this board can make it better (gouge, who's employing, etc.) for you and they're not trying to make money off you like AEPS.

Latest resources

Back