• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you do it all over again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet 11th hr is flying because he likes to?

I love to fly, too, yip, and I would also do it all over again. However, that doesn't mean that I'm going to lie to myself and pretend that 100k a year is a lot of money nowadays like you do.

Happiness?

PLC $100K upper 15% of all US wage earners sounds pretty good to me, especially for a job that does not require a college degree. Since I have never seen it, I like the number. But you are free not to like it, but not to judge me. BTW are you happy or unhappy?

Last edited:
These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

8 years... Man, you're getting better at this. Gezzz

These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

and....

Learn the difference between "worse" and "worst"!:smash::puke:

Yea I totally agree. I just joined a forum for another interest and I'm having withdrawals because I can't talk to them like I can with other pilots. They are actually polite to each their even when they have arguments and they never complain. We are our own worst enemy and it's unbelievable how we treat each other compared to other professionals do.

Latest resources

Back