Would you do it all over again?

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
I bet 11th hr is flying because he likes to?
I love to fly, too, yip, and I would also do it all over again. However, that doesn't mean that I'm going to lie to myself and pretend that 100k a year is a lot of money nowadays like you do.

pilotyip

Total Time
Happiness?

PLC $100K upper 15% of all US wage earners sounds pretty good to me, especially for a job that does not require a college degree. Since I have never seen it, I like the number. But you are free not to like it, but not to judge me. BTW are you happy or unhappy?

Last edited:

no1pilot2000

Total Time
These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

JetMonkey

It's ok, I speak Jive
Total Time
9000+
8 years... Man, you're getting better at this. Gezzz

Gr82Aviate

Total Time
These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

and....

Learn the difference between "worse" and "worst"!:smash::puke:

Beefy Botham

Total Time
Yes, I would do it all over again. Flying has generally been good to me for 28 years.

CX880

Total Time
Yea I totally agree. I just joined a forum for another interest and I'm having withdrawals because I can't talk to them like I can with other pilots. They are actually polite to each their even when they have arguments and they never complain. We are our own worst enemy and it's unbelievable how we treat each other compared to other professionals do.