• Shop the NC Software Memorial Day Sale Event now through Monday May 27th midnight eastern (UTC-4) and take 15% off your order by applying coupon code MD19 at checkout. Visit nc-software.com to shop now. Renew subscriptions at any time as they will auto add based on your current expiration.
  • APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Would you do it all over again?

PCL_128

I bet 11th hr is flying because he likes to?
I love to fly, too, yip, and I would also do it all over again. However, that doesn't mean that I'm going to lie to myself and pretend that 100k a year is a lot of money nowadays like you do.

pilotyip

Happiness?

PLC $100K upper 15% of all US wage earners sounds pretty good to me, especially for a job that does not require a college degree. Since I have never seen it, I like the number. But you are free not to like it, but not to judge me. BTW are you happy or unhappy?

Last edited:

no1pilot2000

These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

Gr82Aviate

These types of topics are ironically funny. People choose the piloting profession, it doesn't choose them. Call this the "disgruntled" pilots forum. More than any group of workers out there, professional pilots are their own worse enemy! Put up, shut up, or get the hell out of the piloting profession!

and....

Learn the difference between "worse" and "worst"!:smash::puke:

CX880

Yea I totally agree. I just joined a forum for another interest and I'm having withdrawals because I can't talk to them like I can with other pilots. They are actually polite to each their even when they have arguments and they never complain. We are our own worst enemy and it's unbelievable how we treat each other compared to other professionals do.