Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Word on the street about flex decertification effort...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By contract union pilots and union committees are part of the hiring process. The fact that you don't know that proves you are not as experienced in the process as you claim.

Shortage or not, airline jobs are extremely hard to come by. Believe what you will but you're a fool if you want to gamble the careers of 600 people on your limited skills of deduction.

Never said I wanted to gamble.was just a question. Point taken

So RH is claiming he has friends at all of these carriers and that they are willing to turn their backs on their own rank and file pilots in favor of him and his position to decertify a Union? I have to admit I never met RH, but he really seams like a desperate person that is trying to just hold onto his job. I feel sorry for him.
RH is the man of the moment....he will say anything to steer things his own way and then deny it later. If the IBT1108 stays he won't be needed by Mr Ricci anymore, his usefulness will be done so perhaps he will be needing one of those airline jobs out there.

RH is the man of the moment....he will say anything to steer things his own way and then deny it later. If the IBT1108 stays he won't be needed by Mr Ricci anymore, his usefulness will be done so perhaps he will be needing one of those airline jobs out there.
So, if he is such good friends with these other pilots, Why doesn't he have a better job?

Latest resources

Back