Williams Companies

ERJ145COEX

Total Time
Does anyone have any info on the Williams Companies. Any website, number of planes , what kind, where are they based, and minimums. Any info would be great
Thanks

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Total Time
5700+
Williams Company is based in Tulsa OK. I know for a fact they operate Citation Xs, possibily others.

Williams is a $38.2B company, 168 on Fortune 500, 460 on Global 500.

Operations in US, Argentine, UK, Cananda, Venezuela and LIthuania.

http://www.williams.com/

Happy Hunting!

Regards,

2000Flyer

TrumanSparks

turn left at band aid
They operate Citation X's and V's (Ultra). Tulsa is the main flight ops, but they have flight ops in Owensboro, KY, Houston and Salt Lake. I have a buddy that works in the Tulsa flight ops, I'll check with him and make sure I have my facts straight. Give me a couple of days.

FastPilot

Wannabe Rotorhead
Total Time
4100+
Anyone have any current info on their Houston Ops?

SKIPPYFIFTY

Total Time
Williams

TrumanSparks,
Once you cross over to the other side of flying you just can't keep up. Williams shut down everything but Tulsa. Sold some airplanes, laid some pilots off. They are down to (2) X's and (2) 560XL's all in T town.

750driver

Total Time
Re: Williams

SKIPPYFIFTY said:
TrumanSparks,
Once you cross over to the other side of flying you just can't keep up. Williams shut down everything but Tulsa. Sold some airplanes, laid some pilots off. They are down to (2) X's and (2) 560XL's all in T town.
Yeah, I can confirm this. One of the guys I flew 750's with hired on at Williams. He was layed off shortly after that point.

Heavy Set

Total Time
Williams has had some big financial problems in the last few years. It had a trading operation similar to Enron's... I thought it sold off a Citation X and Excel - but I could be wrong. If you check its financials online, you'll see that it has not done so well lately.