Why is AT&T losing its pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Attention Moderators

Ditto Corp & LJ - Moderators: Please lock this thread! I felt this way about this thread without the gin in my system...

We could turn it into a "College degree has nothing to do with flying an airplane thread" Would that help?

Let's get this back on track then. This will be relevant to anyone wishing to become a part of this circus. Early retirement plan is in effect. The number of openings will be decided shortly. CP has been essentially gone for a couple years, will now exit the hangar. Several others are eligible, possibly a total of 4 total. The huge downside is the Pompous One may actually realize his dream of further destroying a once proud department, in spite of his long and distinguished list of "missteps". Others are circling the position, are are much more qualified. Another strong possibility is hiring an outsider to come and right this sinking ship.

Departures could end this thread as the source could be leaving

Last edited:
Let's get this back on track then. This will be relevant to anyone wishing to become a part of this circus. Early retirement plan is in effect. The number of openings will be decided shortly. CP has been essentially gone for a couple years, will now exit the hangar. Several others are eligible, possibly a total of 4 total. The huge downside is the Pompous One may actually realize his dream of further destroying a once proud department, in spite of his long and distinguished list of "missteps". Others are circling the position, are are much more qualified. Another strong possibility is hiring an outsider to come and right this sinking ship.

Departures could end this thread as the source could be leaving

An "outsider to right the ship", I guess this is the dream of corporate pilots everywhere? As bad as our management can be, the ones designated to replace them are a lot worse (hint, Riddle grads...).

This coming from a Riddle Grad. Making disparaging remarks about a former employer is not only childish and inapropriate, but shows unsound judgement your part. It is not professional, nor particularly intelligent as we all know burning a bridge in this business comes with a cost. Why this thread continues is beyond my comprehension.

This coming from a Riddle Grad. Making disparaging remarks about a former employer is not only childish and inapropriate, but shows unsound judgement your part. It is not professional, nor particularly intelligent as we all know burning a bridge in this business comes with a cost. Why this thread continues is beyond my comprehension.

:beer:

Thread continues because it is giving information on a declining department that has been hiring and will be hiring very soon. The department has been been managed into a dismal place to work, one I which the morale is incredibly low, if exist at at all. There are certainly worse departments, but from the sound of it, not many. Some poor schlub is going to look at a position there and should know what the climate is like.

I do not understand why there this "head in the sand" approach to this thread.

I have no bridge to burn as my career is on a short walk on an even shorter pier (there's your opening)

Latest resources

Back